Questions about Immigration? Find answers here. Green Cards, Citizenship, Removal Proceedings / Deportation, Family Based Immigration, Employment Immigration.
Looking for information on how you can donate to our cause or volunteer? Learn more here.
Migration Resource Center has help many of our clients with their O1 visa application, one of the most complicated visa to prepare and obtain. We highly recommend their services as they are not only extremely professional and have a great online platform to work from, what makes the process hastle free, but they also have a really warm and friendly energy what makes working with them a pleasant experience. Also, we love that their fees go to support those who might not have the means to access legal representation and they help any person with immigration issues regardless of their budget.
From the city:
- Take 1 train (red line) to South Ferry (station) or R train (yellow line) to White Hall (station)
- Take the Ferry (for free) - 30min ride.
- From Ferry Terminal on Staten Island get outside through the Taxi platform and walk straight until the main street. Cross the street and turn right, keep walking. Next block on the right will be 36 Richmond Terrace.
Within Staten Island:
- Take any bus that goes to Ferry Terminal i.e. S40, S42, S44, S46, S48, S51, S52, S61, S62, S66, S74, S76, S78, S81, S84, S86, S90, S91, S92, S94, S96, S98
- From Ferry Terminal walk straight until the main street. Cross the street and turn right, keep walking. Next block on the right will be 36 Richmond Terrace.
At the Migration Resource Center Staten Island location we offer a comprehensive range of immigration services and representation, family law consulting, citizenship classes, outreach programs, education classes and fundraising. Our Staten Island office team is made up of a diverse group of professionals, staff and volunteers from different backgrounds, who are dedicated to serving all clients, regardless of faith, gender, race or ethnicity.
- Immigration Legal Services
- Education Classes
- Legal Representation for Immigrants
- Community Outreach Programs
Visit Migration Resource Center in Staten Island today!
About Migration Resource Center Staten Island
Migration Resource Center is located in the St. George neighborhood of Staten Island, one of the five boroughs of New York City in the U.S. state of New York. In the southwest of the city, Staten Island is the southernmost part of both the city and state of New York. We are proud to call Staten Island home.
For more information about our immigration legal services in Staten Island, NY call Migration Resource Center Immigration Specialists at (646) 609-8805. Schedule your free immigration case evaluation today!